Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Spiritual Law of SUCCESS


Success comes to us when we get the energy right.  Success occurs when our personal or collective vibration resonates with the vibration of the wished-for outcome.  Your beliefs create an energy which vibrates around you.  Success follows when you believe in yourself.


To succeed, clear out the physical, mental and emotional clutter.  You cannot succeed if you don’t know where you are going.


In material terms, ‘success’ means achieving your desired outcome.


The easiest way to achieve material success is to use the Law of Attention.  Be clear about what you want, have the necessary faith in yourself, then work steadfastly towards that vision.

For success in love, take notice of your beliefs about love.  Those that create success have the self-belief of ‘I am loveable, I respond lovingly to others, I have an open-heart and I give generously of myself.’


Beliefs that result in business success are ‘I deserve to succeed, I can trust people, I deserve to have good things.’


In spiritual terms, success means believing in yourself, doing the best you can, and achieving the highest outcome for all.


If success arrives on your lap from nowhere, then it is ‘karma’ -  the reward for work done in a past life being reaped in this one.  Karma has placed you in the right place at the right time, and with the appropriate mindset.

In order to succeed you must also follow the Law of Flow.  If you wish to activate the Law of Success and allow the wheel of fortune to turn for you, let go and keep a positive focus on where you wish to be.

Success occurs when your vibration resonates with the vibration of the outcome you desire.



*
Joanne Walmsley
Sacred Scribes

            

  

5 comments:

  1. Enter your comment...I tested it and I felt turn-around,the principle of life is a strong wireless network that the most high design, that can be control with positive thinking.pls every body say,great God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter your comment...Gods law is positively charge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear on everything that I am and am destined to become that the Spiritual Realm has been actively shifting my essence in the etheric and external realms. This wisdom is invaluable, yet my past emotional, psychological, and real-world outcomes have held me back from achieving success. I currently do not have clarity on who I am or where I am going, but I do know that the Universe has been trying to get me on the right path especially in these last 6 months. I have committed myself now to healing past wounds to open up space for the good I wish to attract into my life. Internal abundance is all I want or desire, this is true for others as well. The thought forms we inherit from society, close others, and the unseen influence us and have influenced me in ways I didn't know possible. But, with proper guidance, I realize now that this no longer has to be the case and we can seize our desired reality for ourself, the higher Self. And so, commitment to the higher Self, higher vibrations, and the reality we must generate within ourselves dictate an ever present future. PLEASE do not make the same mistakes as I did, ignoring the signals right in front of you. I went from the top of Fortune's Wheel to the very bottom and I am struggling to find a way out from the psychological, emotional, and external consequences this has inflicted upon me. The true Self is always there, so make sure you are not drowned out negatively impacting thought forms that dominate you. You are NOT your thoughts, as the true Self is ever present and always wishing the best for you as an extension of the loving Universe. I hope this reaches out to someone in need or reaffirms to those have reached a higher place how evident these truths are. With consciousness and higher awareness, the truth can never hurt you as long as you embrace it.

    ReplyDelete